Sign in to follow this  
mac8253

Voyager Credit Services - Anybody Use Them?

I'm purchasing a new MH and saw Voyager Credit Services listed in the in the RV Marketplace listings.  Anybody use them?  I can't find anything about them on the internet except for their website.  BBB doesn't list them.  Would be nice to find someone with some history with them.

Thanks

Mac,

If your are searching for someone to help in financing your motor home purchase look at Essex. They can find an institution that will cover your need at a very competitive rate.

Essex Credit

www.essexcredit.com/fmca

866-377-3948

We used them on our last purchase and got a rate 3 point better then the dealer was giving. They placed us with Wachovia now Wells Fargo. 

Herman

We tried to use them about a month ago when we bought ours.  After the initial call was a bit slow responding.  Changed the terms from what he initially told us.  We finally gave up and went with a local lender that we had used for a previous motorcycle loan.  His rate was a little higher than Voyager was promising initially, but we never really got to a final package with Voyager.  Lender was   Jared Perez, State Bank, 614-336-7779 x2788  I don't know if they operate outside of Ohio.

After waiting on voyager for several weeks with almost no reply went with Essex and all was complete within a week. Excellent service from Essex Credit.