Sign in to follow this  
waltl

RV Resort Cabanas

I got my first RV a year ago ( class c). Last February I traded it for a class and and have been venturing out a fair amount but not full time yet. One of my early trips was to a resort in Florida that was what I would consider a high end resort (Aztec RV resort).

It got me thinking of selling my S&B but I have too many business obligations at home to let go completely. My thinking got to the place of selling my S&B and buying a piece of property locally and building a combination Motor home garage and cabana of sorts.

I'm not one to reinvent the wheel and was wondering if designs of such structures could be found online. I honestly don't really know what to google.

Thanks

Walt

Or Barnominium  It's a metal building of any size you can afford or want.  Like a S & B it's insulated, with electric, water and sewage.  You drive your RV into building and the rest is a home.  I have seen the home part to be 2 stories and a wall separating it from the garage.  They have become quite popular in Texas and Louisiana.  Not just fro RV's.

Carl

Walt,

Check out Buckhorn RV Resort in Kerrville, TX they have Home with RV pads. they have several that are for sale now. Beautiful Sites in the Texas hill country. 

Sorry I don't know the website but you can google it.

Flay you flag tomorrow and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA !

Herman

Herman.  Between my spelling and yours we could start our own Dictionary ! :lol:  Keep forgetting about Buckhorn RV.  Wonder where OP lives ? 

Happy Independence Day !

Carl