drewmark

Can I Park My RV On My Acre Of Land?

I own a class A RV classic Winnebago 1983 and I want to park it on my acre of land that has no covenants.

Neighbors are not far but far enough.  Can I just live in my RV without breaking any laws while I work on my professional gigs in that area?

drewmark,

Welcome to the Forum. 

As Carl said, why not . If you are sure there are no covenants and or deed restrictions you should be good to go. You may have to move to a dump every week or so if you don't have sewer or water on your property. As Carl asked where is your property located. In or out of the city limits? If within a city limits they may have some restrictions but then there should be Water and Electric available. 

Just remember it is one thing to dry camp for a short time but it is another to dry camp for an extended period of time.

Good luck and I hope your gig is not too long so you can get back on the road.

Herman 

Check for zoning rules. Seems like every place has some. Also check with the local government (Township) as they may have regulations. Where I live (no covenants) we can keep the RV on our property and the only rule is that it must be on an improved surface (Gravel, concrete or blacktop). I have a concrete pad in the back yard for it.

A friend has 10 acres in Northern Wisconsin with a well and septic. They can have the RV on the land as long as it is occupied and for no longer than 6 months since there isn't a house there.