HGRACE

Ford F53 Dealer Service - Los Angeles

I have a Fleetwood Terra SE33s and am looking for the nearest Ford Warranty dealer.
I am in the Sand Fernando Valley and do a lot of business with Galpin Ford but I cannot seem to get an answer from them.
I have been referred by Ford to 'Rush Truck Center' in Whittier, 50 miles and probably 2 hours in LA traffic.
Does anyone in the Greater Los Angeles Area have any service recommendations ?

42 minutes ago, HGRACE said:

I have a Fleetwood Terra SE33s and am looking for the nearest Ford Warranty dealer.
I am in the Sand Fernando Valley and do a lot of business with Galpin Ford but I cannot seem to get an answer from them.
I have been referred by Ford to 'Rush Truck Center' in Whittier, 50 miles and probably 2 hours in LA traffic.

Welcome to the forum. I would call and talk to Rush Truck Center before driving over there. See if you can get in or schedule an appointment.

Someone from the area may have a pet place or you can look on RV Service Reviews. I have driven through LA a couple of times and know about the traffic.:o

http://www.rvservicereviews.com/Index.asp

Bill

I take mine to Fairway Ford in Yorba Linda or try any Giant Rv location. I realize it's not close to you, but Fairway handles everything from engine, suspension and problems in the coach and they have a pretty extensive parts counter and RV supplies. Good luck

HGRACE.  Welcome to the Forum!

Call Fleetwood Tech. Dept.  and ask them!  I have seen Fleetwood Dealers on Hwy 14 and though it might be longer for you, it's a lot easier than going thru LA.  There is probably a dealer around Thousand Oaks or Oxnard also.

You didn't say in what area of San Fernando your at, it's a big valley!

Carl

The reason you were referred to Rush Ford is because they are a Med Duty Ford Truck dealer.  Galpin is a Ford car dealer.

I take my MH to Rush Ford Med Duty truck dealer in Denver CO and yes it is a 35-40 mile drive for me.

Or as one poster said try Fairway Ford or Giant RV both  of which have good reputations.

Phil Saran

Colorado, but used to live in SOCAL

On 1/17/2017 at 0:50 PM, HGRACE said:

Take it to Redlands Truck

January 17, 2017 & May 1, 2017

Janice.  Welcome to the Forum!

This post was last answered about 9+ months ago! :) It also, started with the question a year ago!