f442485

Motorhome Front Mask (Bra)

I Googled "Bras for Automobiles" and there are several custom shops out there.  Maybe best thing to do is contact one of your local auto upholstery shops and see if they have experience making them  They are simple and use snaps to attach.  Be careful with them because no matter how tight the fit they will wear the finish on any surface when going down the highway.  Car, truck or motorhome.

Blake

Personally I don't like Bras as the cloth ones can get dirt under them and the wind moving them can cause "fretting" damaging the finish. I also don't like the plastic stick on ones because once they start to degrade they are hard to remove and expensive if you need to hire it  done. I might be talked into the spray on bedliner type if my front cap was in bad shape. However my coach has nearly 80.000 miles and very few blemishes on the front. 

Bill

I, too am looking for front protection. I have had the bra and the 3M clear product. I wasn't happy with either. I just ran across this product. After some investigating. it seems like a viable solution. Has anyone had experience with this product? Armor Coat.

www.armorcoatusa.com

I still don't see the need. The cloth ones damage the paint worse than any minor stone chips and the stick on ones don't last and cost/between installation and removal more than a little touch up paint.

Bill