I noticed a glitch this morning that hasn't occurred to me before. When logged into the FMCA Main Site and I navigate to the Forum, the Forum site does not recognize me being logged in. After a couple of tries it eventually works.

Also, I posted something earlier, in the Forums, and was prompted several times to "submit." Thus, I sent 3 replies that were exactly the same.

Perhaps there's something wrong with my ID right now unless someone else is experiencing this intermittent glitch.

Thanks......Blake

The login glitch has happened to me on several occasions also, especially after logging on with a different computer. I had suspected an authentication issue also. Blake, have you cleared cookies lately? That usually has fixed that issue for me in the past.

Thanks Larry!

Kay....thanks....good idea.  Will clear now.  Then will go get one of Debs M&M cookies to replace the cookies I cleared!!!!

Blake

Yes you will have to login again, that's where info is stored for tracking your computer, if the info gets corrupted for any reason, it will affect authentication. Maybe a problem with the forum, but this eliminates possibilities with your end.

I had the same issues.  With one exception, when I tried to log in and my password was rejected 3 times, I got locked out.  That was last weekend, called FMCA main and got a nice lady named Alex, gave her my log in info, somehow my password had been changed.  She re changed it, and have had no issues since Tuesday!

This same issues happened, last July 2016 and March 2016.  Also 2015 and 2014...coincident that the problems, was during FMCA Rally's?

Carl

Same thing happened to me I thought I P someone off and got thrown out had to do the change password thing to get back in 

Yea, OK (duh) I get it. 

I think the real explanation here, for minimal security, is based on the fact that Todd M.  is no longer involved in FMCA Forum!  He is now in charge of RVillage!  We have a new entity in charge of the Forum and it's not Brett...who then ?  Don't know yet for sure!

I suspect we will know by July 12th!

Carl