obedb

I have been having crazy problems to sometime the posts are there sometimes they aren't guess it's a summertime site sometimes I works sometimes it don't!!😜🙄

Likely issues with the previous software debacle!  I had to contact support as I could not get logged in at all after the site was down for so long.  They had to give me a new temp password so I could log-in and reset to a new password.

Please, if these problems happen from now on, let us know-- we have people on staff in Cincinnati who can help.

I am not aware of any problems following the complete rebuilding of the system earlier in the week.

Kudos to staff for their work over last weekend and first part of this week to get us back on track.

Pray there will be no more withdrawals !  After almost 3 years, don't hold your breath...:(  Sorry, Brett.  I have a long clear memory!

Brett, Herman and Carl,

I have not been on in quite a while and now that we are home, yes problems... I logged on and went to locate some previous posts made in 2016 year in particular "Increasing Towable Weight". I had the time parameters correct and the name correct. The system could not find it, no clue, did not exist. I found it after a bit of searching. This has happened twice. Good seeing you at Verdi and Chandler and great to have met you too Carl. Sure would have enjoyed seeing the inside of your coach. Herman it was a pleasure meeting you too. Haven't seen a guy your age work so hard and freverently for a long time, kinda like the "Energizer Bunny"!!! Thanks for your help getting situated and teaching me how to pay attention to directions! HA HA 

Bill Edwards 

RSBill.  I was at Hermans rig in Chandler, he showed me your great location, less trailer! :lol: Told me the story,  I too wanted to get together more with you at Verdi, just ran out of time.  Linda and I plan on being at the next Diesel Club Rally.  And Indy for a few days...we fly out to Norway the 14th so will have to leave Indy the 13th!

Carl

Met Bill in Gettysburg last September. He had his empty  Featherlite with him. Took several thousand pounds of Pennsylvania Oak back to Evergreen with him. Broke the mold when he was made😎😎.