Bigeasy

Road Trek Parts

Good day, I own a 2008 Road Trek 210 Popular. The plastic latches that close my over head cabinets and dresser door are breaking one by one. I am looking for replacement latches.

Has any other Road Trek owner experienced this problem and can you recommend how I may purchase latches?

Bigeasy,

Welcome to the Forum.

I have drawer latches that also brake on my coach. Brown plastic  with one part a snap over latch with a hook type catch. the catch part brakes from time to time. You can purchase replacements for them at most RV shops. The kits come with both catch and latch. However I found that the cause for the breakage is due to the fact that the screw is just a tad larger then the slot. This put a continuing pressure on the plastic slot. I have repaired several by using super glue to glue the pieces together the when I remount the catch I put a flat washer on the screw which covers the complete slot eliminating the breakage. It worked so well that I just went ahead and put washers on all mine before they broke. Haven't one break since doing this.

Herman  

Good day Big Easy,

I just joined and read your post, so my answer may not be relevant anymore. I own a 2014 Roadtrek Ranger RT and I also had problem with cabinet door latches. I found some on Amazon similar to those :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY6EDXY/ref=asc_df_B01MY6EDXY5373442/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B01MY6EDXY&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216767797588&hvpos=1o22&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2425861279932097063&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9011620&hvtargid=pla-350628538291

and was able to replaced them using a bit of customized fitting....!

Cheers,

Jgagauth 

1 hour ago, jgagauth said:

Good day Big Easy,

I just joined and read your post, so my answer may not be relevant anymore. I own a 2014 Roadtrek Ranger RT and I also had problem with cabinet door latches. I found some on Amazon similar to those :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY6EDXY/ref=asc_df_B01MY6EDXY5373442/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B01MY6EDXY&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216767797588&hvpos=1o22&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2425861279932097063&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9011620&hvtargid=pla-350628538291

and was able to replaced them using a bit of customized fitting....!

Cheers,

Jgagauth 

Welcome to the forum. Glad you were able to find the parts you needed. If you need parts  like that or for the house part remember the people at Roadtrek bought it some ware.;)

Bill