wildebill308

Broken Handle On Splendide Washer Door

New project completed. I broke the door handle on my Splendide washer/dryer. Well checked Camping World they quoted me a price of $173.00 for a little plastic handle. Excuse me it is an Assembly.^_^

Well went down to PPL and they could get one for $72.49 better but still stupid expensive. I decided to try calling Splendide and see what they could do. Ended up $50.00 shipped. Still stupid expensive for what it is but they have you. If you don't buy it your $1000+ washer is junk.

Just wanted to give people a heads up to shop around. To be fair to Camping World I think they gave me the price for the wrong part. But still.

Bill

Bill, call RV Fog Doctor. (501-278-3015) They just replaced a friend of mines unit and they may still have the old unit. It was a Splendide that had some burnt wires on the control board and he decides on a new unit. Call Lee and ask about the unit He might be able to give it to Charlie to bring to Indy.

Herman 

Been there, done that.  I paid $52.00 and that was in 2010.  Small part but mighty important.  If you want your clothes back, you've got to have it!  :wacko:

I just had to replace the door lock switch on mine and it was about $78 plus shipping and that was from Westland Sales.  They have helped with with trouble-shooting the unit a couple of times and really know there stuff!