Kjnj48

New to Us - Tiffin Allegro Bus

35 minutes ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Nice coach. Where did you buy it? Was it Motorhomes of Texas?

Bill

Thank you Bill. Yes, we bought it at MOT. Very nice folks. They just performed the annual service on it for us. What unit do you have? 

9 hours ago, MWeiner said:

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Beautiful coach... enjoy.

Thank you MWeiner...very kind of you. If I had your name I would apply for the job that is open right now for the Oscar Meyer hot dog vehicle driver. I actually saw that famous rig at a convention I attended last year and it was truly wonderful. Happy Trails to you!

3 hours ago, KJNJ48 said:

Thank you Bill. Yes, we bought it at MOT. Very nice folks. They just performed the annual service on it for us. What unit do you have? 

It is in my signature. You won't be able to see it if you are using Chrome.:) You can add your coach to your signature.

MOT is a good place to find nice coaches. This summer looked at the Travel Supreme they had but couldn't get together on the deal.

I have an 2003 Bounder.

Bill

10 hours ago, michaelhillhouse said:

Great Looking Coach and welcome to the forum Hope you enjoy it as much as we do ours 

Michael

Thank you Michael. Looking forward to the experience. Have already learned a bunch from the kind folks on the FMCA forum. Putting those FMCA plaques on the Allegro Bus is high on my list of things I look forward to doing!

Hello Kjnj48

Very nice coach. We possibly have the exact coach, same year and color :) it is the TSP 40. Hope you have had time to enjoy it. We should stay in touch in case of any issues or questions. 

Enjoy!

Mark & Alma Cruz

Mark.  Welcome to the Forum!

If you want to contact Kjnj48, just click on his Avatar and send a Personal Message.  This post is 8 months old and the last time we heard from him!  His Kjnj48 is probably his call sign, as in Ham Radio.