Sign in to follow this  
Roadrunner2

Need 2007 Revolution Tail Light Socket

2007 Fleetwood Revolution. One of the contacts on the socket broke while replacing a 1157 bulb with LED bulb my son bought. The housing looks brand new. I found an entire assembly I think online for about $100 plus shipping.

Surely someone knows where to get the socket portion.

I think it is an original Hamsar STL 200 part 81144.

Thanks for any help.

Have you called the tech department at Fleetwood?  I don't think the 07 was a part of American Coach then...they are now!

Most auto parts stores have a selection of sockets, can't believe you won't find one that won't work.

Jim 

RR2,

As Jim said, it should be a fairly standard socket. You are going to have to replace it any way so clip the wires and take the socket to a parts store and have them match it to a new socket. 

I have a simple mind so I have simple solutions. (Now here come the comments) B)

Is that better Joe?😊

Herman

50 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

(Now here come the comets) B)

Halley's comet is not due back till year 2061, hope we are still around to see it again! How's that for a comment Herman?:lol: Yes I'm simple also, ebay is my goto source, there is several pages there to choose from.

Thanks for the ideas. I think the Rev was built on the American Coach line back in the day. I have not checked an auto parts but will when I get back. No need to clip wires as they all just push onto lugs of the socket assembly.

Chad.  Welcome to the Forum!

You have a 2007 Rev also and a socket problem?

Herman.  Your right about the "simple" part.:lol: