pmwiseman

Marcus Lemonis

Bill A.  There was a little company in Santa Monica, CA. that I worked for part time in my Senior year in High School, they made circuit boards.  Name was Radar Relay.  While there, they was going public and any worker could buy in lot's, counting the Secretary there was 7 of us.  I was 16 at the time and my father would not allow me to invest, it was pre public, 1,500 shares at $4,000.  They went Public under the name off Teledyne and split 2 for 1, 29 times in the first 18 months...the Secretary had bought 4,500 shares and 3 years later was CEO of both Teledyne and Rockedyn!  Because of that, I bought 5,000 shares off Wall Mart 23 years ago and the same for Facebook and Alibaba when they went public.  Don't have Wall Mart anymore.

No, I have no CW stock and don't want any!

You buy or don't buy stocks based upon the belief that the company will or will not be profitable.  If you buy, or fail to buy, based upon emotions you are bound to fail as an investor.  Just the facts, please!

My wife buys beef broth stock and mostly chicken broth stock

I must say she was a good investment because she turned out to be a good cook...who would a thunk.

9 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

My wife buys beef broth stock and mostly chicken broth stock

I must say she was a good investment because she turned out to be a good cook...who would a thunk.

:lol: