peepafox

Repairing Shore Power Cable Power Reel

Hi BackhoeJ hear for update. Good news, gear that fits rv5036 also fits power water reel rvw5003

So if in need please feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks , John D. jondel1234@yahoo.com

Hi John (backhoe),

Like others trying to repair the Shoreline reel RV5036 01, I need the drive gear for the motor. The larger gears look OK. Do you still have parts that I may buy? Advise...308-440-5154

Jim

Backhoe Joe.....

I have a 2007 Tiffin Phaeton and have a broken water hose reel. I drilled out the rivets and found the same issue everyone has been talking about...a broken small gear (See picture). I have a Shoreline model RVW5003. From what I have read on this thread, the replacement gear will fit my reel. Please contact me at (805) 610-1523 or email Captain745@att.net if you are able to get me a replacement gear. Just let me know the cost for the part and shipping.

Thanks in advance, Bill

post-45337-0-86825400-1429401754_thumb.j

Alain,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

What brand and model power reel do you have? If this is a Shoreline product:http://www.trci.net/contact-us

Technical Support

At TRC we pride ourselves on our Technical Support for our products and services. You may reach a member of our Technical Support team by calling:

Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
Please call Tech Support at 800.780.4324 x 20311 or 727-812-0578 or

Send a Message to Technical Support

Backhoe Joe.....

I have a 2007 Tiffin Phaeton and have a broken water hose reel. I drilled out the rivets and found the same issue everyone has been talking about...a broken small gear (See picture). I have a Shoreline model RVW5003. From what I have read on this thread, the replacement gear will fit my reel. Please contact me at (805) 610-1523 or email Captain745@att.net if you are able to get me a replacement gear. Just let me know the cost for the part and shipping.

Thanks in advance, Bill

Seems BackhoeJ (John) has not been online since November. I hope all is well with him.

Shoreline power cord reel .

Hi to all fellow RVers BackhoeJ here , I'm still around and I still have the gear kit. I ran out a few times but my son keeps supplying them for me. I never would have thought so many people would need them. So if any one is ever in need please feel free to contact me. Thank You , John D

jondel1234@yahoo.com

Hi everyone, backhoeJ here . Still supplying gear kits and also have bracket for motor. Gear fits cord reel and water reel. Please

feel free to contact me if in need of gear or bracket.

Contact me at:

John D

jondel1234@yahoo.com

Lee

Welcome to the Forum,

John D has a son that has made some of the items you might need for your power reel. Give him a call.

Just one thing, When you type in all capitals it indicates that you are shouting and I am sure that was not your intention.

Hope you can get the necessary parts for your reel.

Herman

Hi everyone, backhoeJ here . Still supplying gear kits and also have bracket for motor. Gear fits cord reel and water reel. Please

feel free to contact me if in need of gear or bracket.

Contact me at:

John D

jondel1234@yahoo.com

Please let me know how to proceed with getting the repair kit. I have a Shoreline RV5036 made by tdiproducts on a 2006Monaco Camelot.

Thank You. Richard Cook

Because this thread directly offers something for sale (against FMCA Forum rules) it will be closed.

But, because it offers one of the few alternatives for those with problems with their reels, it will not be deleted.

The contact information is above: both e-mail and your ability to "Send Message" to them.