testcommercial

Update: Flat towing 2010-2018 Equinox and 2010-2017 Terrain

Just a note about towing a 4 cyl or 6 cyl. They have 2 totally different steering systems. 4 cyl is electric, 6 cyl is hydrolic,

Most info that has been posted addresses the electric system. I have the 6 cyl and have experienced the wobble to the point I have been looking for a different towd. However I am going to try one last test and that is to turn off the skid control and have about 3 or 4 lbs extra air in the front tires to compensate for the extra down pressure coming over the top of the RV.

On 9/18/2022 at 1:36 PM, C-125154 said:

Just a note about towing a 4 cyl or 6 cyl. They have 2 totally different steering systems. 4 cyl is electric, 6 cyl is hydrolic,

Most info that has been posted addresses the electric system. I have the 6 cyl and have experienced the wobble to the point I have been looking for a different towd. However I am going to try one last test and that is to turn off the skid control and have about 3 or 4 lbs extra air in the front tires to compensate for the extra down pressure coming over the top of the RV.

Another thing that might help is increasing the alignment castor to the maximum specified.