manholt

FMCA Internet

Today is the day for the big reveal.  Wonder how this will work...If your a member of R Village, do you qualify?  This Forum?  Or only FMCA?  Since we have not shut down the Voting yet, is the "cart before the horse" again?

Have received a lot of mail and verbal questions from my trailer friends...they are all wanting to join FMCA, for the Assist and Tire discount.  They are also, between 67 and 82 years old ! :o:o Members of GS and Escapee's Chapter 11.:)

Did you tell them they can't join because they don't meet the demographics? They should be required to bring along three new members in the 35-45 age group.:D

Why all the speculation???

This from the e-blast to all FMCA members-- I received mine 13 minutes after 9AM/after formal announcement of the program:

Active FMCA membership is required. FMCA dues must be paid in full for the 2-year contract period at the start of the service period. This is an online offer only; FMCA staff is not authorized to sign up members for the plan. Members must sign up via the online portal

Carl, FMCA assist good reason, tire program, doesn't apply to them, Michelin and Conti don't make tires that small for trailers, unless they want to put Light truck or Passenger tires on their trailers, which I don't recommend...

4 hours ago, jleamont said:

Carl, FMCA assist good reason, tire program, doesn't apply to them, Michelin and Conti don't make tires that small for trailers, unless they want to put Light truck or Passenger tires on their trailers, which I don't recommend...

We also have two new member only benefits. Roadside Assistance for $69 per year, which covers both your RV and any car in your household. Rate can be locked in for up to three years. 

Other is the Verizon benefit launched today. Unlimited Verizon mifi for $49.99 per month plus taxes. 

I just posted on the other..."Verify that you are a FMCA member in good standing for 2 years"  That don't equate to a "sign up for 2 years"!