ROBNCJ

Leveling Alarm

I greatly appreciate all who have supported me since I bought my 2000 Safari Continental in Jan. 2017.  The alarm from the leveling device stays on after I retract them and usually takes a while to go off.  The alarm also beeps when I go over speed bumps.  I did find the reservoir under the bed which was full.  My air pressure for the air bags when full is 110 psi.  What would this alarm indicate???

Thank you,

Rob

Rob.

Is it a HWH system?  If so, I would go to a Cummins shop and have them test the Mother Board if your Jacks retract straight up.  If they fold up, then it could be a relay that is getting weak.  In that case a call to HWH in Moscow, Iowa., ask for the Tech Department. 

Happy New Year

Rob,

As Carl said call HWH. I love the company and they do great work. If I have Leveling or Slide issues I will call them and make an appointment to go to the Factory. I can guarantee the job will be done right and at a much lower cost. They have hookups to stay overnight. However when they close and lock the gate you are there till morning.

And on top of the great service you will have time to go North 6 miles to Tipton to the Tipton Family Restaurant for breakfast and then visit the ACE Hardware.  

563-724-3396 or email Ashley Burkle   aburkle@hwhcorp.com

Herman

Have not worked on the 2000 model Safari, but your mention of reservoir "under the bed" is different than on earlier Safari DP's.

Please confirm it IS the jack reservoir and also the brand.  Earlier Safaris did not use the HWH system.

I asked.  Then gave info on what, if it is HWH.  I'm trying to remember if they had Power Gear or Atwood.  I would not want Hydraulic Fluid under my bed !!!  Maybe he meant in a bay, under the bed?  I'm getting a headache.:wacko: