Sign in to follow this  
Moonie

Orlando Florida

Question

Hello FMCA Family.

My wife and I are new to FMCA, my name is Ed.

We are looking to Join our Family at Disney World Florida and we tried to get into the actual Disney camp resort but it is completely booked. I have checked the surrounding area near Disney World and there are many RV facilities some look nice on the web-sites, but have poor reviews?  Does anyone here at FMCA have a recommendations to a resort that offers concrete pads and that is clean & safe. (We have a small Dog and we want her to be safe in our coach when we leave here alone to visit the parks. We own a 2007 43’ Beaver Contessa.

We thank you all in advance for your input and help.

Sincerely,

Ed & Joan Moran

3 answers to this question

Ed & Joan,

Welcome to FMCA and the Forum.

There will someone that can tell you of good parks near DW. We haven't been there since 1984 when the cost of the 3 day tickets for our family of 5 was an unheard of $185.00 total. The time are a changin.

Again welcome to FMCA, you now have a Family of 75,000+ and they all expect a Christmas card.:D

Herman

Ed & Joan.  Welcome to the FMCA family!

We all don't have kids...I'm one.  I'll post a couple of friends, they do and are down there each year!

I would hate to re turn a Thank you on 75K cards! :lol:

Happy New Year!

We have stayed at Thousand trails in Orlando which is very close to DW. You don't have to belong to TT to stay at one of their parks any longer. It is a very large park with level sites. Some of the sites are stone some are concrete but all are nice. We were there in the middle of October and they had plenty of room. That may be different now with all the cold weather throughout the country but I highly recommend it.