Sign in to follow this  
jbell

Parking Map Avaliable For The Perry Convention?

Easiest way to find that, call membership Services at FMCA 1-800-543-3622 M to F, 8 to 5 and ask if they can download the parking map for Perry 2016 to you !  It will be the same.

Carl

I called the FMCA office they started there is NO MAP for the rally 2018.

Also said that they. are designing one for Perry 2018.

Nothing like the 2016. They are taking the matter to the IT  office web master.

Tim

Sorry Tim.  That's a first for me.  Nothing is ever exact, but it gives a general, visual idea.  I used to use the part time and full time Generator parking, 27 years ago, was the last time.  It was always in the North, South, East or West 40...meaning, you was a long ways out there.  We have excellent tram service, so it's never been a problem getting around.

If this is your First Convention/Rally, don't forget to come in with full fuel & water.  Empty holding tanks.  You can get water and get sucked out by Honey wagon, it's expensive and no guarantee they will get to you !

Enjoy the moment

Let me add something else to have when going to a National or any other Rally. Extra Power Cord, 50 amp to 30 amp adapter and extra sewer hose (more then one of each is not a bad idea.

I have aerial photos of 2014 and 2016. I will try to scan and post them here. They do not show any definition of  power but they will give you an over all view of the Ag. Center.

Sorry, I have tried several time and for some reason I can't scan the pictures. :(  If I am able to scan them I will post them later.

Herman