walter303

New, two us, Georgetown

Happy owners of this , new to us, 2011 Georgetown by Forest River... Purchased in June of 2017...I guess we got lucky and haven't had any problems

other than the seat covers starting to delaminate. We have bunch of trips under our belts already and will be headed out full-time in July 2018 when I retire !!

Just received our FMCA placards in the mail and will install when the cover comes off after this winter!

Campsite - Four Seasons - Pa 2017.jpg

Husky?  I had a African barkless and Australian boarder collie mix, that looked identical, about 42 pounds!  Nice coach...enjoy your retirement and travels! 

HEAVENBOUND.  Welcome!

What rig do you have?  Make, Model, Year, would help on any questions you might have in future!  Also, what part of this big Country you in?

Carl

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, hermanmullins said:

Walter,

Welcome to the Forum. Nice looking coach better looking Husky. Love the Huskies.

Herman

Foxie is half Huskey and half Shiba Inu... 

4 hours ago, manholt said:

HEAVENBOUND.  Welcome!

What rig do you have?  Make, Model, Year, would help on any questions you might have in future!  Also, what part of this big Country you in?

Carl

2011 Forest River Georgetown 337DS

Eastern Pennsyl-Tucky !!

Walter, if you put that info in your signature it will save you from needing to do it again if you have a question. look at Carl's or my signature for ideas.:)

Bill