mweiner

Which Class B's are four season models and does it matter?

For my situation in Southern California...it's not a priority.. BUT,   maybe you live in the Northeast or Northwest where this is an issue??  

Are there any true 4 season Class B motorhomes?  Or, if you are traveling in winter climate, just add the pink antifreeze to the fresh water tank.....

What do you do???

Hi Mark,

I couldn't say for sure as to whether or not there are any true 4 season Class B motorhomes, but I'm guessing that due to the fact that the ones I've seen do not have a heated basement (or any basement for that matter), it would be difficult to protect the tanks and plumbing lines from freezing.  Many Class A's have this feature as well as heated tanks.  As well many Class A's have some sort of additional floor ducted heat system to keep the coach toasty while traveling from front to back also protecting additional plumbing lines within the living areas.  

In addition many Class A's have additional insulation to whether the seasons.  

So my answer to your question would be a no, likely no true 4 season Class B's.

The winnebago 4x4, 4 seasons model appears to be new for 2018. Didn't know about that one. Is that the only one on the market this year?

The Avion Azur looks to be better insulated. And although it is advertised as a 4 seasons RV, I couldn't find a definitive answer on whether or not the plumbing had a winter heated option.

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

Mr. Google is wonderful, don'tcha think!

never met him, seems like a "know it all" :lol:

Mr. Google, you think? :P

I have lived by the thought (all my life), that if I was not 100% sure of the answer, I would try to find out and get back to the person who asked. :)  IMHO. Half A$$'d don't help!!! :rolleyes:

Mark, at this point I really can't answer your question!  Kind of like, "is there a smooth riding Class B, out there"?

Carl