RonBonoSr

Does the FMCA Roadside Assistance Plan cover your dinghy?

Yesterday, the battery in my Jeep Cherokee , used as a dinghy. died and I called FMCA Roadside Assistance for a jump start and was told that only my RV was covered for roadside assistance. Is this true? Do you have to pay extra for coverage on your additional vehicles? I called FMCA and  their provider SafeRide RV Motor Club for answers and will have to wait for an answer to my question during normal business hours on Monday - Friday.

I recently used FMCA roadside assistance for a tow of my personal truck that died in my driveway at home. When I called, the lady that answered first asked if I was in a safe location and listened as I told her my situation. She said my tow was covered for my personal vehicle and would send a tow within 90 min. She was very nice and professional. The truck arrived right on time from a local tow company from 15 miles away. The driver brought the right equipment and knew what he was doing. The money I saved on that tow more than covered the cost of the plan.

Yes.  Welcome!

It's nice to hear of a positive feed back...we get mostly negative!  I know negative is less than 5%, but it's the squeaky wheel syndrome!

Thanks