Sign in to follow this  
hermanmullins

Inverters

On my new coach I have a pair of 3000 watts pure sine inverters.  It also have a pair of solar panels.  I don't if the inverters have the charger built in or if it's separate.  Does anybody know as house batteries and inverters are deep inside basement behind panels?  Yes where are they?  LOL  I can see two inverter disconnect switches on passenger side basement and on driver side basement there are indicators lights on transfer protection panel.  

Puff, on my previous coach, I had 2, 2812 MAGNUM INVERTERS, they where in the compartment next to battery compartment (8, 6V), on a shelf above the coach electrical's.  Each inverter had a 300A fuse...find it and you find inv. or go to buse bar and look for a #6 Gauge wire.

In all those manuals, does it show the inverter brand and model number? Good looking coach Ray, and to think that you was about to sell the old coach and give up MH'ing, glad to see that everything seems to have worked better than expected. Many more happy tales and trails. Kay

Well it's at the dealer until maybe the end of the month.  Looks like 3 recalls and my long punch list will take awhile.  Afterwards I have to remove a few things in the basement and craw at the rear middle of it with my phone camera.  Then I will know for sure what it got for inverters and batteries.