jm061005

FMCA Roadside Assitance

Taking Delivery of a 2020 Jayco Senca this week. What are your opinions of FMCA Roadside Rescue.

Towing experiences,Tire Replacement Experiences, Mobile Mechanic experiences. 

Jim,To get the best information on FMCA Roadside Rescue do the following

Go to FMCA.com

Log-in (if you haven't joined, at the top of the home page on the far right click on Join Now) 

Click on Membership

Select Benefits

On the benefits page scroll down to Roadside Rescue and select.

There you will find all the information.

If you need further help cal FMCA 513-474-3622 and ask to speak to either Paul Walker or Tayler Cooper. They are both Membership Assistants and more than willing to help you.

Thanks Herman,

I have done that.

I put the Forum Question out  hoping for "Reviews" of the service from Motorized RV Owners that have had to use it. 

Jim

Jim. Unfortunately, we don't get much in positive feed back...human nature.  I can tell you that I have only read 3 complaints since it came out.

Once you purchase and have a need for service, make the call. According to the president of the parent company that provides this service, if you think the representative on the phone isn’t doing what you think should be done; hang up and call again. There are 2,000 services that answer the phone not all are really familiar with the services that are to be provided to you. Many don’t even know what a RV is or the different types that require different handling. That being said, be sure to read the contract; because those are the services and limits that are provided. 

I purchased the FMCA Roadside Service Plan last year just after it went up from $64 to $75. Fortunately I did not have to use it. I did not renew because the cost went up to $158 for a motorhome. The price increase was not the fault of FMCA. I got the exact same plan thru Escapees at $99.