jbarringer

How do you respond to a response?

32 minutes ago, jbarringer said:

What are the different symbols ( +, up arrow ) What does quote mean?

Quote put the text of what you're replying to in your response, like I just did with your post.

The + symbol, I believe, allows you to do the same with quotes from multiple posts so that you can respond to the in the same response. When get into your response there will be a little popup in the lower right corner where you can select to insert the quoted material.

You can also highlight text in someone's post and you'll see a popup where you can choose to insert that text as a quote in your response.

3 hours ago, jbarringer said:

What are the different symbols ( +, up arrow ) What does quote mean?

This is the "+" or multiple quotes

3 hours ago, richard5933 said:

Quote put the text of what you're replying to in your response, like I just did with your post.

The + symbol, I believe, allows you to do the same with quotes from multiple posts so that you can respond to the in the same response. When get into your response there will be a little popup in the lower right corner where you can select to insert the quoted material.

You can also highlight text in someone's post and you'll see a popup where you can choose to insert that text as a quote in your response.

By hitting the "+" it added both of your posts to my post and I can respond by typing in between or altogether.

Richard identified the pop-up.

Edited by wayne77590
Pop-up

17 hours ago, richard5933 said:

Thanks Richard!

14 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

This is the "+" or multiple quotes

By hitting the "+" it added both of your posts to my post and I can respond by typing in between or altogether.

Richard identified the pop-up.

Awesome, thanks Wayne