f45679

Propane BBQ Low flame

I have a Coleman Road Trip Grill (a few years old) that was working perfectly until suddenly the flame barely lit the burner.  I have a hose from the motor coach propane tank teed off the regulator side to the back of the Grill. The other side of the tee goes to the cook top inside the coach which works perfectly.  I'm guessing that there is a loss of pressure from the hose connection to the grill or in the grill. I have an adapter that connects from the hose to the back of the grill, but cannot find another.  If anyone is familiar with this grill, can you give me some help with where to look for an obstruction or some method of troubleshooting? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Art Perrone Loris, SC

315-427-0657imageproxy.php?img=&key=9ca560754283ba30imageproxy.php?img=&key=9ca560754283ba30imageproxy.php?img=&key=9ca560754283ba30

105_0002.JPG

105_0005.JPG

105_0003.JPG

Edited by f45679
Left out a close )

For the most insects and spiders may have built a home in your grill hose. Try a new hose.  

You can also try blowing it out with air.  There are safety mechanisms in propane grill hoses.   The hose safety mechanism  gets plugged up with debris.  You can also remove the safety mechanism.  

Rayin,  On my grill the regulator is the flame control.  There is not another regulator.  

It looks like you are using air fittings 

Coleman has sintered filters in the system to protect it  and if you get dirt or sheddings from fittings and hoses no meant for propane low or no flow