wayne77590

2020 LIncoln Nautilus as TOAD

Purchased subject, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve, 2.7L AWD.
Very familiar with the owners manual and instructions on Manual Park Brake release.

Does anyone have anything to share on possible problems to be encountered. Only need it on the 2020 please.

Edited by wayne77590

I know the AWD model is towable 4  down.  Someone in the Entegra group is doing so.  I check mine as I recently brought a 2022 Lincoln Nautilus Black label  I not going to two it as I rather have my pickup.   

Yes, also glad!
Most likely will be our last car. Rather late in life but I still have life left to drive the Beauty.  Watched the video on the base plate install. All I can say is that I don't want to stand around and watch.

Reminds me of my day back in 1984 installing two way radios.  Gentlman cam in with a Porche for an install. Was going to do the simple lip mount on the hatchback. Nope, to tight trying to close it so I asked the person, "How long are you going to have this car."  He replied that he was going to keep it for at least 4 years.  I told him that a 3/4 inch hole for an antenna could be patched up and repainted and look like new.

He shrugged his shoulders and said to go ahead.  He was standing by the car, I got the 3/4 drill bit, put it in the drill, pulled the trigger and it when zip zip. I said, "Are you going to watch?"  He looked at me and quickly walked away.

Most likely what I would do with a base plate install on a Lincoln Nautilus. 

Just looking for someone with some experience towing it.