schoonmakerjon

Parts Availability

Hello Forum Members,

I have a '99-'00 MCI converted coach used initially as a celebrity coach and now a highly functional RV.  It has been working well for us until this year's recent annual inspection and the coach now has a parts sparing needs issue.  I'm interested in understanding more about MCI bus used parts availability and sourcing.   My goal is to keep the coach on the road.

The electrical parts the coach needs for improved reliability, safety and sparing are the 12V and 24V modules used to manage the electrical current throughout the coach.   I've had a 12V fail, with lose of most dashboard gauges and was able to obtain a used module for replacement.  NFI parts currently has the 24V remanufactured modules available and unfortunately no 12V modules and unknown availability.    The respective part numbers are 12V -- 07-18-1016 and 24V -- 07-18-1017.  Currently the 12V module need is the priority.  Please provide any information, connect info and related pointers to MCI/bus used, salvage and/or "junk yards" for possible parts.   Thank you for your help.

Regards,    Jon

I just Googled  "MCI bus parts for sale" and there are several from EBay to salvage yards. I suggest you join a MCI forum for more information. 

Jim and others,

I'll follow-up your leads/pointers to learn more.   This is all helpful.  I had an initial run through eBay, and did not find anything, and understand the value for having an appropriate pointer to focus the search.    Thank you.