johnsonrusti

need wiring diagram

Sometimes the pedestal will look like it is on but it is tripped.  If you pull up on it to put it in the on position it should not move if it is on. If it is sponge, push it down then back up.

If it is inside the RV, good luck tracing it.

When running the generator, the rear A/C, all the receptacles on the driver's side are out. No power to fridge, inside and outside  microwaves, awning, and inside tv's. Outside fridge and TV work along with bathroom outlets work. 

We've had this three weeks, so we are very green. Haven't used it yet. Don't know what the pedistal is 😏.

35 minutes ago, johnsonrusti said:

Don't know what the pedistal is 😏.

It is the electrical supply you plug into at the campground or at home.

So make shure you have power coming into the coach. (AKA shore power)

Look for more circuit breakers. Call the factory.

Bill

Just got this 3 weeks ago and haven't dropped 50A in yet, so everything is on the generator. The issue came about when we had a 5 hr power outage so we used the stove. A neighbor needed food heated up- we used a gas grill for what we could. The problem happened when my wife ran the microwave and the air fryer at the same time. No breakers tripped, but I reset them anyway. Ohmed out the breaker- all ok. Kitchen GFI not resetting. Replaced that today- still won't work.

So what I understand is you don't have it plugged into any shore power. You have been running off the battery's and the generator Right?

What are your house batteries reading.

Check the inverter, the excess load may have tripped it. You may aliso have a separate breaker box for those items powered through the inverter.

Bill

Edited by wildebill308

Thanks, Bill. I have not found a second breaker box. I have cycled inverter power. I'll check house battery tomorrow, along with calling customer service. Maybe I can get a house wiring diagram from them.

On 8/20/2023 at 4:37 PM, johnsonrusti said:

Just got this 3 weeks ago and haven't dropped 50A in yet, so everything is on the generator. The issue came about when we had a 5 hr power outage so we used the stove. A neighbor needed food heated up- we used a gas grill for what we could. The problem happened when my wife ran the microwave and the air fryer at the same time. No breakers tripped, but I reset them anyway. Ohmed out the breaker- all ok. Kitchen GFI not resetting. Replaced that today- still won't work.

Check the breakers for the inverter. Even when running the genset or on shore-power the inverter most likely has a pass-through feature, and is most likely a 30A breaker. Together the micro and air fryer pull more than 30A.

Sorry, Bill. I didn't read to the bottom and duplicated your reply.

Edited by rayin