David Cron

David Cron

Looking for this part in the lower picture. 
1996 Beaver Monterey M3060 Allison Transmission. This is the valve that shifts the transmission from N, D, R  Need a part number, what it is called and maybe where I can get it. Thanks

IMG_4814.jpeg

IMG_4813.jpeg

Edited by David Cron
Wrong picture position

Be sure you have all the numbers when you call... year, model, serial number, etc...they are very helpful.

Hello all, I contacted Allison and was informed that the part I am looking for is not any part for the Allison shift as it is completely electronic controlled by internal solenoids per Allison. They have informed me the part in the picture mentioned is actually the control valve for the parking brake. When the park brake is applied by cable, the  hydraulic flow is shut off utilizing spring pressure. This flow is from the power steering system and is activated with the engine running, when the parking brake control cable is pushed in to release the parking brake. After researching where the hoses went from the valve, they go to the p/s reservoir, p/s pump pressure and one to the hydraulic motor that controls the parking brake apply and release. When I checked the level of the p/s reservoir, I found it about 2 quarts low. 
I still need to find this valve however, so the hunt is on now starting with Magnum Chassis, unless one of you greats have any ideas or recommendations. Thanks for all your alls help.