-Gramps-

Back Up!

Guest Wayne77590

Those darned "withdrawal" pains are a stinker!!

I mean, where else can I voice my opinion and be heard. Okay, okay! Not heard - read. I know, I know, some of you just skip over my posts.

Glad it is online again.

So what's the story? Who kicked the cord and pulled the plug out of the outlet?

Actually, I would love to hear the back story on the outage. I am guessing that the long time to fix the problem was related to some of the key staff being in Redmond.

At any rate it is good to have the site back up and running.

It really is great to have the site back up!!!

Wayne, I look forward to reading you opinions. I get a kick out of some of them.

Did the hits for the webcasts from Redmond bring the server down? I tried to check some of them out but everything was down.

It's good to be back! Thank you, all, for bearing with us.

The company that hosts the FMCA.com Community/Forums site experienced a technical difficulty. That is why forum users might have received a security threat notification when using the forums. That issue was resolved by the hosting company, but by that time the entire FMCA.com site was down due to an unrelated matter. FMCA.com is hosted internally, and significant problems arose while trying to resolve server maintenance issues.

Obviously, we are taking steps to make sure this never happens again.

Soon, our Community and forums will be getting an upgrade/new look as well.

In that case, please go to Norton Safe Web and have your site rescanned. This can only be performed by the site admin.

This way, we can get the Norton report removed, and anyone using Norton Internet Security or Norton Safe Web will not be blocked or warned incorrectly.

Thanks for working on this promptly; as a CTO in my former life, I can appreciate how hard it is to deal with hosting issues.