clintonmotor

99 Monaco Windsor Entertainment Center Help Needed

We have all the old stuff or should I say the Original Entertainment equipment in this coach. I want to update so we can at least see a TV show instead of nothing. What do I need to do, or who should I contact.

Note we don't want to spend $5000 to upgrade. Help if you can.

Phil Barr - Michigan

Not sure exactly what the issue is -- But Look for Home Automation or Home Theater in your area, Google it, they will be able to help if your needing programing updated.

As Don asked, what is the issue?

If your TV is "pre-digital", you will need either a converter box or a new TV.

If another issue, let us know what it is.

Brett

Guest BillAdams
We have all the old stuff or should I say the Original Entertainment equipment in this coach. I want to update so we can at least see a TV show instead of nothing. What do I need to do, or who should I contact.

Note we don't want to spend $5000 to upgrade. Help if you can.

Phil Barr - Michigan

If you are saying that your current TV's are analog and you would like to be able watch over the air TV then the cheap and easy solution is to buy a digital to analog converter. They cost around $40 and be sure to get one that has an analog pass-through option. You will need one for each TV and they are usually quite easy to install. The other hardware in your coach that works with your TV such as a satellite receiver or VCR/DVD should still work just as they did when the coach was new. The last time I checked, Radio Shack had the proper kind of converter available.

If you want to be able to watch HD programming (both over the air or from a source such as satellite or DVD) then you will need to replace your current TVs. If you are unable to do this yourself you will need to contact a professional.