85Eagle

Seeking Madison Update

Beautiful weather (low high 50s, high high 70s). The facility is great. The majority of seminars are in one building, and in the same building as the indoor exhibits. Coach display across the street.

I have been pretty heads down giving seminars and have two more today (Suspension and Ask the Expert), so I really have not had a lot of time to look around myself.

Brett

Have been here - in 6 seminars so far - Batteries, Fire & Safety, and Cummins seminars great... great show - super nice new coaches on display, good hall filled with exhibitors - Performance show tonight by Double Grande was 1st Class...

Expecting to fit three more good seminars tomorrow - Optimizing your MH Battery System, Hydronic Heating, and 1 more undecided...

No secrets. Report of the secretary was accepted as presented. The Treasurer's report was read and accepted for file. The President of the youth groups made a report. Acting President made a report and thanked all the FMCA employees that were at Madison. The annual meeting had no old business and no other new business except installation of new officers. Outgoing officers were given a token of appreciation for their service. Drawings for 10 cash awards were held.