Guest BillAdams

Staying Logged In

Guest BillAdams

Thanks Brian, I have that page marked as my entry point and I will give that a try.

Guest Wayne77590

I wish I could offer some good advice. However, I'm at a loss as to why it is behaving as Bill reported.

I do not have a problem. I use Firefox, and the security settings are set to "remember passwords." Of course, if that were not set it would not remember the other sites, so that should not be your problem.

The only time I loose the automatic log-in capabilities is when every once in a while I go in and delete all cookies. In doing that I have to remember "all" PW's for not only forums, but all other accounts.

Good luck with this one folks.

I have had to sign in 3 times today. All I do is click on "Sign In" and the system immediately knows who I am without me entering anything! Very strange. Also, sometimes the system shows I have over 50 posts and then another time only 11 or 12. Very weird system.

Great find! While it takes more "clicks" than other forums I visit, this procedure has worked flawlessly for me.

Thanks

Bill

I used to have that issue when I went direct to the forum URL but its been working fine if I go to http://www.fmca.com/index.php and click on the "Forum" tab. No issues at all since I started doing that.

Guest BillAdams

Sooters,

That's the same thing many of us have been dealing with. I now use the entry portal Brian links to above and I have not lost the log in since. I still have to click on Forums and then Recent Posts but it does save the one step of having to click on the Log In link as well.

Sooters,

That's the same thing many of us have been dealing with. I now use the entry portal Brian links to above and I have not lost the log in since. I still have to click on Forums and then Recent Posts but it does save the one step of having to click on the Log In link as well.

+1

Sooters,

+2

Thanks to everyone for the help. I deleted the forum URL and followed the new link and click on Forums. Works like a charm.

I have found that when I open right to the forums it shows log in but I think I am realy logged in. If I go back to main page it will show me logged in so I click on forums again and it will show I am logged in.

I have always logged in to the FMCA Home page to forum to new contents. After I have logged in I stay logged in for some time. Every now and then I may have to log in again, but it doesn't happen enough to matter. It may have to do with each persons server. But I will be the first to say I have no Idea how a lot of this works.