Sign in to follow this  
RVCranky

Indoor Storage In Florida

Does anyone have recommedations for indoor Storage in and around Florida? I have looked into a place near Orlando called Adult Toy Storage Inc. Seems OK however poor communication. Does anyone have experience with this facility or others they can recommend? Thanks

We have kept our coach in outside storage at Adult Toy Storage now for three years and have found it to be a good place for storage. Have not had any experience with the inside part but know it is used by a lot of people.

We are considering inside storage at Boat RV Auto Storage in Orlando from April 2014 to Jan. 2015. Does anyone have any experience with this type of storage and were there any issues with humidity/condensation etc. ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

When storing a class a for three months in Fla. Can I leave a battery tender hooked up for that long without damaging the batteries? Stan elmg911@ymail.com

Yes, as Carl noted. However, if you have a smart charger just leave it plugged in...that's what I do.

As noted you may leave the trickle or smart charger on your batteries for extended periods, however you need to make sure the batteries are topped off and checked often to make sure they don't gas out of acid.

Herman