Sign in to follow this  
jsduncan

Cleaning - Water Spots

We are at a site which has a sprinkler system close enough to our coach that we have gotten water spots. The coach has a clear coat finish and I am concerned about what type of product to use in removing the spots. Have tried spray wax but does not work. Any suggestions?

I have had very good luck with a product called PROTECT-ALL. I purchased it at Wal-Mart in the RV supplies section. Easy to use and I have always had good results. Try it. :)

Put 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water in a spray bottle. Spray lightly on affected area. Rub water spot effected area dry. Rinse area again with garden hose and dry right away.

Good luck and God bless

old Marine

We are at a site which has a sprinkler system close enough to our coach that we have gotten water spots. The coach has a clear coat finish and I am concerned about what type of product to use in removing the spots. Have tried spray wax but does not work. Any suggestions?

Protectall, is very good. Depending on what year your motorhome is, that normally will determine how difficult it will be to rub out.. If you believe it needs to be professionally done, go to this site and check our some prices: http://www.gauto.com/?id_service_master=3

Protect All is the only product I have found that can be used on everything...paint, fiberglass, chrome, rubber, windows, plactic, etc.