lylefikse

Block Heater

Have a 2007 Damon Tuscany with a C7 Cat. I can see a block heater on the engine but can't follow the cord to the plug. Anyone with a Tuscany that can help? Is there a switch or a plug hanging somewhere?

Yes, most block heaters have have a regular 120 VAC plug with ground that would be plugged into a 120 VAC outlet. Many also have a remote on/off switch.

Block heater switch is generally located in the bedroom area.

Look around the wall corners, night stand, closets and the base for the bed.

Electrical box for the heater plug, can be located in the engine compartment, one of the back storage bays or in the rear of the coach, if yours has a access door.

You know if they put things in the same location on all the models it would make it to simple and the owner would miss all the fun of looking in all the little hidden areas on the coach.

Rich.

Found it near motor in bedroom area. I thought that switch was for a washer/dryer. (We don't have a washer dryer although it is plumbed for one.) Thanks for the help.

On mine, the heater plug must be plugged in, then the switch turned on. The plug for the heater is in the basement compartment with the power cord.