Sign in to follow this  
barberbus

New Member - Thanks FMCA

My wife and I joined FMCA this past February and have already taken advantage of, and greatly appreciate the discounts and other benefits of membership.

Mostly, we admire and support the spirit and intention of FMCA. Both of us have had some kind of RV in our lives since we were kids and enjoy the lifestyle and the people we meet. For us, FMCA and its rich history exemplify the strong commitment to community, family and all around good will that we strive to live by every day.

Safe travels!

Kevin and Deb

Welcome aboard. I, too, am new to FMCA and really enjoy the warm hospitality shown by FMCA.

Happy Trails

Kay and Sue

Hueytown (racing country) Al

Kevin & Deb, Kay and Sue,

Welcome all to FMCA. You are both correct, FMCA is a great group of folks. If you haven't done so yet, look up a chapter in your area and go to a Rally. You again will meet a lot of new friends.

Herman Mullins

President of Lone Star Chapter

"Rich history," "warm hospitality," "strong commitment to community" ... Yes, FMCA fits that description.

It's great to hear you're enjoying FMCA -- the benefits and the bonds among motorhome owners that it promotes.

This brings to mind a famous line from a famous film, albeit slightly altered here: "We hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."