alandbb

Mattress For Motorhome

I bought mine on e-bay, and love it.

Under e-bay search, type in rv furniture. I bought the memory foam version, but others are available.

Kay

If you decide to look at the sleep number mattresses, be careful if you travel in the western mountains. These are essentially air mattresses (two separate sides) that as you climb in altitude, will expanded accordingly. You will need to remember to let some air out prior in climbing in altitude and when you return to lower altitudes, put more air back into them.

Jim & Nancy

Newmar Mountain Aire

2013 Honda CRV

We found the 8 inch memory foam was 'hot" to sleep on. We added a 2" egg crate topper and they are nice and comfy with good support and are not too hot any more, this is a lot nicer trip.

We JUST got one of the Luxury 8 inch mattress from Mattress Insider. They are PROMPT to reply to emails, we got our mattress delivered in less than two weeks. WE LOVE IT. Threw the sleep number out and never looked back. With the CURRENT sales, I can't understand why everyone doesn't have one. BTW, the cool-max doesn't get HOT like I hear other complain about.

http://www.mattressinsider.com/rv-mattress.html