mjweigel

Motorhome Name

We call our 2013 Phaeton, GIRLIE. With two baths, lots of fancy lights, porcelain tile and bazillion cabinets, it was an easy pick. Bill and Vicki - Pahrump, NV.

We just named our new Phaeton after my late dad, his nick name was Scrubby. Would take too long to explain. He's riding with us though..

Just purchased my first class a and had my first grand son so I named it Liam's Limo

Being younger (mid 30's) my wife and I have purchased our 38' Overland diesel pusher. We are hoping to be able to do some traveling and making new dreams come true. Therfore we named ours "Dream Maker". We are getting ready to paint it in full body paint in dark blue across the back and use a star motif and make constellations of our 3 blue heeler (fur babies) in the paint. The entry door will use a little line from Chase Rice's song "Ready, Set, Let's Roll" We are hoping to get out in a couple of weeks to hit a weekend campsite. Spring work will be kicking in fairly quickly and I don't know when we will get to hit some campgrounds. We are trying to plan for Glamara. Take care. J

You can name your coach or not but in the end, the name of your coach will be Money Pit and you will have wished you named it that the day you bought it! :wub:

Bill, years ago there was a picture of John Wayne on his very large boat. He had a sign posted at one of his hatches, "This baot is a very large hole in the water into which large amounts of money are poured".

I am sure he had as much fun on his boat as we have in our coaches no matter what we name it.

I for one will name a child and a pet which I never plan on getting rid of. I will not name a car, truck, boat or motor home, I can sell any of those.

Just me.

Herman

If I were to name our 2008 H/R 40SKQ it might be "Money Pit". We do like the coach but it has had it's share of problems, some coach inherent and some operator error. Looked at other coaches but each time we come back to our coach it feels like home. I guess one day we will have everything fixed and just have normal maintenance.

After looking at a number of rigs,this was in 2000, we spotted a 1995 Winnebago Vectra. When we saw it we both said it was the "Cat's Meow". When we bought it, it became the "Cat's Meow I". We now have the Cat's Meow IV: a Winnebago Tour which really is the cat's meow, a really beautiful coach!

And, yes, we travel with three cats, but our cats had nothing to do with the name of our coaches.

I originally thought that naming it was lame but my sister keeps asking me how "Julie" is? (I have a Newmar...so, Julie Newmar. I can't stand it!). So, I am leaning towards "the SKI Haus" --as in Spent the kids inheritance, and I am a full timer and Haus goes with my Austrian German heritage. Hopefully it will shut sissy up!

We, actually my wife and daughter, named our MH and our Jeep. The MH is Woof, the license plate is WFF---, the Jeep is red and is towed, it became FireToad.

Yes they should be named. The last one we named naturally "Z" as it was Safari Zanzibar seemed natural enough. Gonna name the new one "PORSCHE" seems natural enough too C12 425 horse 31,000 GVW very quick in a manner of speaking.

Bill