Sign in to follow this  
frank3600

Towing the Honda CRV-EXL

BEEN CAMPING FOR AWHILE BUT THINGS CHANGE SO FAST AND WE TRY TO TAKE EVERYTHING WITH US. USE TO BE A TIME THAT IF YOU TOOK A CAR AND A FEW BIKES YOU WERE SATISFIED.

I SAW THIS CRICKET GOLF CART THAT FOLDS TO FIT IN THE BACK OF A SUV. HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT WILL FIT IN A HONDA CRV AND WILL IT DAMAGE ANYTHING. THE CRICKET WEB SITE SHOW LOADING IT IN A HHR BUT ALL YOU SEE IS THE START AND THEN THEY SHOW IT IN THEIR.

HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS?

FRANK & AGNES

F149523

Hello Frank,

The Cricket you speak of is a nice but it is a very small cart. If you might be large people it may be difficult for two people to ride in it.

By the way Frank, when you type in all capitols it indicates that you are shouting. Just a tip. :)

Good Luck,

Herman

Hello Frank,

The Cricket you speak of is a nice but it is a very small cart. If you might be large people it may be difficult for two people to ride in it.

By the way Frank, when you type in all capitols it indicates that you are shouting. Just a tip. :)

Good Luck,

Herman

Sorry Herman didn't mean to be rude, as you can tell I'm new at this.

Yes I do know that the cricket is small we have tried it already.

Just want to know if anyone had loaded it a Honda CRV?

Thanks for the tip.

Hi Frank,

I have seen those Cricket golf carts and I would think it would fit in the back of the CRV with the back seats folded down. We have a 2007 Honda CRV and we have (2) 4 wheel GoGo scooters that we put in the back of our CRV with the back seats folded up they fit long ways very nicely without having to take the scooters apart.

Even with our much larger '05 Ody we would need to move/fold the middle row of seats, making them and the rear seats unusable.