JohnJill

Under 50

I know this is a off the wall topic, but is there a part of the association that joins up family's that are still in their late forties who travel with children under 13.

We are fortunate enough to own a beautiful coach before my retirement years like most of the members. And would like to meet others my age to travel with.

Thanks

John

John,

What area(s) do you travel to-- short trips out of Mckinney or long trips? Any particular time of year?

What are your interests/ interests of your kids?

We do both. Since we are in Texas we really do not have a off season. We have a motor yacht on Lake Texoma and the lake is almost 12ft low and falling so it looks like we will be out of the boating business this year. We are coming to Destin in July. We would like to find other folks with children to meet, that have the same needs.

Thanks

John,

The person you should contact is the National President of FMCA, Charlie Adcock. Charlie is putting and emphases on people of your age, and I know what that is. He feels very strong on this and would love your input. cadcock@fmca.com. Drop him an email he would like to visit with you.

Would love to see you at the reunion April 5 at Faubin but we will be at a Planning Rally.

Herman

A very nice summer destination, particularly for kids is Red River, NM. Lots to do and COOL temperatures because of the elevation. We have seen lots of families there-- the closest "cool weather" to your area.

Hopefully, some other families will chime in.