tigressabebe

Need Remote For TV

Hi Everyone,

I'mlooking for a remote control for a Jensen TV JE2707 model and it is no longer available ANYWHERE online for sale as its been discontinued.does anyone have one to sell or know where I can purchase it?

i've tried all the remote online dealers and ebay already.

Thanks

Tigressabebe,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum!

I was wondering how you made out, or if the information I posted on your Blog was of any help.

Do you have the owners manual for the unit and will the unit work when using the the controls on the set its self ?

Sounds like the replacement remote information I posted at the Jensen link did not work.

Have any of the universal remotes worked to some degree, like turning it on and off at all ?

When Bill chimes in he might have some good information. Think he is a little more current on the newer remotes I have gotten a little rusty over the last few years. LOL

Rich.

Look into a "Harmony" remote. They come in different versions for the number of units you want to operate. They are programmable over the interent with a USB cable to the computer. One button operation. Check their web site for compatibility with Jensen.

Otherwise, looke at the "Universal Remotes" at local stores, get the model number and then get the manual off the Internet. It will give the TV codes, and other codes it is capable of operating. Some can be as cheap as $10-$20, and some of the Harmony can go up to a couple hundred dollars.

Do you have the old remote? When I needed a new one I took a picture of the old remote and e-mailed it to Jensen. They sent me a new one just like it.