Sign in to follow this  
Burtonair01

FMCA Tire Buying

If you live in an area where TCI (Tire Centers,LLC) are located, they will guide you through the Michelin- FMCA plan. Or, you can call Michelin direct at 888-532-6435. All you need is your FMCA number and a credit card; you pay Michelin direct, you can pick the tires up at TCI or they will mount them for a fee. I have purchased four 275/80R22.5 (H) XZA3 and saved $.

You can also go to FMCA.com. Look under the tab for Member Benefits. Scroll down to the Michelin program. You can then select to go to the Michelin web site to locate a dealer close to you. Not all tire dealers that sell Michelin tire are commercial fleet authorized dealers. Also , you can now get tires for autos and pickups. I don't know about trailers.

I went to TCI Center, and they took care of everything. 6 new tires, balance, mounting, new stems. Billed my CC.

All I had to do was pay one bill. Saved over $100.00 per tire.

Good program

You can also call FMCA for a very pleasant explanation of how to go about it including registering your credit card. Pay for any labor and parts separately at the dealer the day of your installation. Will save you some$$. It did for me.