EdwardChilds

Best Discount /Cash Back Credit Card Today

If you have been a member of the military or will make a small donation to 1 of 2 military charities, you can join the Pentagon Federal Credit Union. They have several different credit cards you can receive. Ours is called the Cash Rewards VISA Platinum and gives 5%, not 5 cents, credit for all fuel purchases where you pay at the pump. We have used it at Flying J's, Walmart, Sam's Club, and several others. If you go inside and pay, you will not get the 5% back, only 1%. All other purchases, you receive 1% back. You do not have to apply for the credit, it is taken off your bill each month. We saved over $200 last year.

The American Express Blue Preferred card gives 3% on all fuel purchases, 6% on grocery purchases ( yes, 6%), 6% on some department store purchases and 1% on everything else. It costs $75/year. So far, from last October, we are $225 ahead.

Don

Sam's club is offering a 5% on fuel, 3% everywhere else, 1% at Sam's. Mastercard. Im going to trade my Cap1 visa for it. Sad when we get better returns on our credit cards than our savings accounts.

I use Visa which gives me 5% on fuel, groceries, and pharmacy, and 1% on everything else. I have had it for over 5 years.

I have had American Express Cash Rewards card for 6-8 years now. 5% on fuel, groceries and drug stores. NO annual fee. And no interest if you pay the balance every month!

Lenp