Marvin Lee

2005 Monaco/Beaver Monterery 40' Body Part

Dear forum members,

I have a 2005 Monaco Beaver Montery Laguna lV and recently had the driver's side front tire explode. The explosion was so powerful it destroyed half of the panel covering the wheel, bent some metal and ruined some of the skirt that protects against road debris.

I've spoken to Monaco and they do not have replacement parts. Can anyone offer a suggestion as to where parts might be found or duplicated. I appreciate any help as I don't relish the thought of driving with the missing panel and skirt.

Thank you,

Marvin Lee

Marvin,

When I had a little "incident" with a post with my Winnebago I was able to get new doors from an outfit in Eugene, Oregon. Company was called Trimetal.Parts. They had all of the Winnebago diagrams and were able to fabricate two new doors for me. Don't know if they have Beaver diagrams but might be worth a call. Google Trimetal, Eugene, Oregon for contact information.

Lenp

Here is a link to RV Salvage Yards. We had a panel that had to be replaced on our motor home several years ago. The insurance company and the body shop were able to find a similar piece and modify it to match our coach. You might be best off finding a suitable body shop to do the work and offer them assistance but letting them find the needed part or something they can work with to make the part you need with the least expense.

Dear forum members,

I have a 2005 Monaco Beaver Montery Laguna lV and recently had the driver's side front tire explode. The explosion was so powerful it destroyed half of the panel covering the wheel, bent some metal and ruined some of the skirt that protects against road debris.

I've spoken to Monaco and they do not have replacement parts. Can anyone offer a suggestion as to where parts might be found or duplicated. I appreciate any help as I don't relish the thought of driving with the missing panel and skirt.

Thank you,

Marvin Lee

Marvin welcome to the forum.

I am sorry for your problem. Where are you located? I would do a search for places that do custom RV work. I have visited several and they can do some amazing work. Don't let the insurance company push you into a place you aren't happy with.

Bill