wesgiv

Beach Destination From Oklahoma For Spring Break

We are new owners of a '93 Vogue Prima Vista this fall. We are super excited to take some more trips in her. We have 17 year old and 10 year old daughters. They would like to go to the beach for spring break (We are from Okla). Kind of overwhelming to choose a location - can you please give advice? would like to avoid the largest spring break college crowds too. We are open for anywhere from TX to NW Florida. and of course, reservations are going to be hard to come by the longer we wait!

Thank you in advance!

We winter in south Texas and spring break in South Padre Island is definitely a college thing. My daughter and her husband took their children to the Pensacola, FL beaches and they enjoyed it. Their children were similar in age so that would be my suggestion. I've seen the beach in that area and it is certainly beautiful but I have no first hand experience or RV park recommendations to offer.

Tom said it more eloquently than I would. South Padre is a beautiful place to go. But, we made the mistake of taking our in laws there during spring break a few years back. Uh....definitely not a family place during spring break!

Welcome to the forum. You have a interesting coach, I think they only made 23 that year.

I would stay away from Galveston to as it is a prime area for spring break. I would look at the areas TBUTLER posted.

Bill