manholt

Private Message Service

There may be issues on some mobile models until we upgrade our forums software to the latest version, which is fully responsive on mobile, tablet, desktop, etc. The update will happen in the near future ....

OK. Sounds like Fiat and Jeep issue...LOL.

In the meantime I'll continue to tap on profile and send a reply!

Thanks,

Carl

I checked my profile page, and I no longer see the PM (mail service) . Is it no longer available? If it is, I was going to delete some content on it yesterday just about the time the system was shutdown.

My email address is current, but others are not. Was nice to be able to send a member a private message.

You still can send someone a Private Message anytime by hovering over their display name and clicking "Message." Or, you can click their display name to go to their profile and click "Message" there. See the attached screen captures.

You can also view/send messages from your inbox when you click the envelope icon at the top right of your screen, next to your display name. See the attached screen capture.

private-message-1.png

private-message-2.png

private-message-3.png

I did notice that now I can respond to a PM, regardless of what system I'm on...iPhone, iPad or my Laptop!  Great.

Thanks Carl, I hadn't noticed that change. I thought I still had to go to the Forum to respond. Send me a PM when you can and I will try the new response.

Herman (? I think)