manholt

Moderator Approval On FMCA Blog

I have twice written a comment in regards to "Blue Beacon" Blog. Both times a pop up says "I need moderator approval before

my comment will be posted"! :angry:

Is judgebobk some kind of VIP that I have never heard about? :unsure::huh:

Carl

It is just a choice that you can make when you set up your blog. I'm glad to have comments on my blog and don't screen them. Others feel differently. It is meant to be a screening process, if comments aren't negative they should be cleared for posting unless the blog owner simply doesn't want any comments posted.

Tom.

I'm surprised that the Forum will allow that kind of controversial blog or comment to be posted to begin with! So far, everything has been based upon constructive information, that we can all give positive information and or learn from!

Your Blogs are all very informative and makes me feel like I'm on the trip with you! Your information on other subjects within the Forum is open, knowledgeable and helps the person who post the question!

If a comment can be made by anyone and then, no one is allowed a rebuttal, that makes me feel that it was fabricated or embellished to begin with!

Carl

I have twice written a comment in regards to "Blue Beacon" Blog. Both times a pop up says "I need moderator approval before

my comment will be posted"! :angry:

Is judgebobk some kind of VIP that I have never heard about? :unsure::huh:

Carl

Carl, I got the same message.

I also agree with you, I love reading Toms blogs and comments for that matter. i don't usually comment on them, just enjoy the story.

The initiator of a blog makes the decision on whether comments to that blog are moderated or auto-approved. Said another way, there is no FMCA "moderator" involved.

In his blog settings, judgbobk has chosen to "Moderate All Comments," as TBUTLER indicated above. judgeobk should have received email notification that comments awaited approval.

In case he's not aware, I will send him a PM to let him know that he can change his blog settings by:

Under his username drop-down menu at the top right of the screen, select:

-- Manage Blogs

-- Options

-- Manage Settings

-- Where is says, "Approve Comments Posted on Your blog," change the setting to "Auto-Approve All Comments."