manholt

Yogi On The Lake-- Jackson MS

This park is very nice with lake and all the toys. It is located off exit 68 on I-20 outside of Jackson, Miss. If you have a 36' or less coach you will enjoy it. Anything bigger (they say Big Rig friendly) and it's absolutely horrible!

I got in at 4pm and finally found a space big enough for my 45', but am only level side to side with jacks down, back to front is one whole bubble off !

$28 a night full H/U with cable!

Carl

Good to know, never stopping there!

We hate CG's that don't maintain level spots, most could do it with minimal effort, just do not seem to care. I would even pay a few dollars more per night to be comfortable.

We camped at Knoebel's campground a few years ago in PA (never again!!) I had our old coach so high in the back on wood and linx levelers the bumper was at my chest, I went down and complained that it was a safety issue, they moved us to a site where the rear hitch was in the dirt and the front wheels were almost off the ground :blink: and I still wasn't level.

Good to know about Knoebels. Popular place but now not on my list. Have friends that have a family rally there every summer. They all pull fivers or travel trailers. Bet they are fun to level.

ObedB, getting out is so bad in a large coach my right front wheel was off the ground as I came through the gate while turning onto the access road, the drivers side was almost against the fence on one side the rear tail swing was almost touching the other side of the gate. Not a nice place for a large coach! Plus they only have 30 amp electric, no water, no sewer, and believe me they do NO maintenance on the place.

We still go to Knoebel's every year, we just stay 1 mile down the road at this place http://www.jdcampground.com/

Nice place, level sites several generation family owned campground.