jleamont

FMCA Egg Saved Me A Few $$

We were camping in Niagara Falls NY, there was a coach across from us also an FMCA member and a travel trailer next to us. I spoke to the folks in the trailer nice people we chatted a little but never really exchanged names. The folks next to us became friends with the other people across from us and we're taking photos before they departed, apparently they caught the FMCA egg on the front of our coach in one photo.

When I left I forgot my water regulator on the spigot, the folks in the trailer noticed it and went to the office to try and get our phone number, of course the office refused. So he took it with him to try and figure out how to contact us.

After returning home they realized they had our FMCA number in a photo, so they called their new friends (that were parked across from us), they looked us up on FMCA and they guy calls me. He is shipping it to me and I will send him a check for the shipping once I receive it. Just a small story of how there are still good people in the world and how the goose egg saved my day as I was going to be out $80 for the regulator, stubby hose and quick connect.  

...and what goes around comes around. I really believe that. Kudos to the campers that went out of their way.

7 hours ago, Wayne77590 said:

...and what goes around comes around. I really believe that. Kudos to the campers that went out of their way.

Yup. Hats off to them, nice people!

14 minutes ago, Manholt said:

Agree with all. 

Joe, $80 for a regulator?  :wacko: What's it made off?  Gold? :P

http://www.adventurerv.net/water-regulator-adjustable-p-8934.html?gclid=CNbEq-m9u80CFVYdgQod8LcKRw&utm_campaign=partsfeed_ppc&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=Froogle

Its adjustable, plus my whip hose and quick disconnect it adds up.

17 hours ago, jleamont said:

Same one I have. Never leave home without it. However, right now I'm at a park that has 30 psi of pressure.  Oh well.

If DW starts complaining I'll do that.

Now why don't they put a thermostat on the hot water heater. Dang it is hot.